As a Guild Supporter, you unlock numerous exclusive features! As a supporter, you will receive:


Access & Insight: 

1. Behind the scenes videos on what it takes to create and run the Guild.

2. Insight on all equipment, applications, sites, etc. that I use to create content for the Guild. 


The Future:

1. Insider access on what's to come in the near and far future. You're making it happen, so you get to know all the details on what's next!

2. You can now leave suggestions or wishes for what you'd like to see the Guild create or do!


Exclusive Discord Server:

You now have access to the exclusive Supporter Discord Server! This server is separate from the main server that the Guild operates in. This exclusive server is open for both men and women and is focused on providing a community for all traditionalists. You can have all of your questions answered, leave recommendations/suggestions on what you'd like to see from the Guild and above all, build a community. 


What You're Funding:


You are funding all of the marketing and equipment for the Guild. This is absolutely necessary to our continuation and growth. If we don't have equipment, we can't make or do anything. If we don't have marketing, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we cannot achieve our goals. This will eventually be updated to only include marketing. That change will come as soon as the necessary equipment is funded.


90% of these proceeds go toward funding the physical location, with the remaining 10% funding the marketing and equipment needed. All 90% of these proceeds are strictly designated for the purchase and upkeep of the land. Once the land is funded, this will be updated! 


100% of these funds are used to fund the Guild of Gentlemen. 


I've chosen to only have one tier available. I chose this because I don't believe in locking some of you out who can't give more, but are nonetheless supporting the Guild. It's not about how much money you have to give but the fact that you choose to give it. What you are supporting here is endlessly rewarding, without a doubt. A renewal of order and traditionalism that is determined to influence our world. If you can give more, please make a custom pledge. 

© 2020 Guild of Gentlemen. All rights reserved by Mr. Schulz T. of Guild of Gentlemen

Guild of Gentlemen LLC

DBA Guild of Gentlemen 

Address: 9048 West State Road 45, #60
Stanford, Indiana, 47463

  • YouTube
  • Spotify
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
discord transparent.png